- Guam Consolidated Plan 2020-2024
- 4th Substantial Amendment to the Five-Year Consolidated Plan (2015-2019)/Annual Action Plan PY2015 - Section 108 Application Amendment
- Substantial Amendment to the Five-Year Consolidated Plan (2015-2019)-Housing Trust Fund Allocation Plan - Draft
- Guam Consolidated Plan 2015 - 2019 and Annual Action Plan Program Year 2015
- Guam Consolidated Plan 2005-2009
- Guam Consolidated Plan 2010 - 2014
Per the Governor's Executive Order No. 2021-16, GHURA offices are open to the public with operations under moderate restrictions (adherence to mask mandates,encouraging appointments and use of drop boxes) in efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19.