All RFP’s are paid for with Federal Funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and are regulated through Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 24.
To pick up a packet, please go to GHURA’s Main Office, located at 117 Bien Venida Ave., Sinajana, Guam (between St. Jude’s Church and the Sinajana Mayor’s Office). For more information call Priscilla Rideb at 475-1356.
- RFP #01-15-2019-MOD-Energy Audit of GHURA Housing Units - New!
- RFP #-GHURA-COCC-018-RISK - New!
- RFP #11-13-2018-PNA - Physical Needs Assessment for GHURA's Housing Developments - New!
- RFQ #10-25-2018-CDBG - Design for a Central Community Arts Hall in Sinajana New!
- RFP #10-18-2018-CDBG – Design for Residential Treatment Center for Women in Tiyan New!
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP #- GHURA-COCC-018-RISK) Risk Consultant services New!
- RFQ # GHURA-03-22-2018-CAP (Lead-based testing) New!
- Individuals/Firms to Establish a Utility Allowance Schedule for Public Housing - Awarded to Coffman Engineering